Holy crap, It's finally here! Hello 2017!! It's certainly been a bumpy ride getting this far and I'm really looking forward to see what this year has in store for us. Resolutions are something I never stick to and I can't really remember the last time I bothered setting them, so this year I thought rather than set 'Resolutions' I would set 'Goals.' Nothing out of my depths, nothing that I know is unrealistic, because lets be honest, how many people actually stick to the 'New year, New me' motto? This year I want to achieve and make changes to myself and I definitely want to stick to them.
1) My main and biggest goal for 2017 and probably the hardest is to finish the book I've been writing and find a publisher. Now yes, I am aware that getting published isn't something you just 'do.' It's going to be tough, and I may not be able to find anybody who thinks that my book is as good as I do. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try.
2) Not letting certain people walk in and out my life as they please. If you read my last post then you may know that I've recently lost an old friend, and that they've been picking and choosing when and how long they talk to me for, totally ignoring the fact that it's bloody rude. So I've decided this year that it's going to stop. I've made the decision that I don't want that kind of negative aura in my life anymore and I'm not going to waste a single minute longer waiting for texts that aren't coming and checking their profiles to see what they've been up to without me.
3) This blog. I've loved writing this blog and I really want to keep it up. Whether or not I can maintain a post every month is uncertain but I really want to keep documenting any thoughts or memories on here for you guys to see, and eventually try to make this thing grow into a community.
4) Give it my all. This year I want to put everything I've got into everything I do, whether thats work, my book, my blog or my relationships. This year is going to be my year.
5) Drink more water!! Water is super important and I just don't drink enough of it. I used to be so good, I never had an empty glass in my hand, I always got up to refill it, but now I just put it down and forget to drink for hours on end.
Do you guys have any goals you want to achieve this year? If so, I wish you all the luck in doing them, and 2017 bring it on!!